WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FACILITIES:
1. STAIR : Three wide and open stairs are available in this building. These are clearly marked for use by male and female workers.
2. DINING FACILITIES: Properly furnished dining hall with all facilities to take meal is available in the factory premises for workers.
3. VENTILATION: Adequate ventilation system exists in the factory, which keeps the temperature comfortable for the workers. One thermometer has been set in every floor to record the temperature twice a day. Production floors are equipped with sufficient ceiling fans.
4. LIGHTING: Sufficient lighting arrangements are there with proper lighting shade fixed along with overhead channel.
5. CLEANNESS : The factory premise are kept clean, removing the dirt & refuges, cleaners sweep the floor at regular interval effective arrangement are made to dispose off the waste to the nearby dustbin.
6. WATER: Sufficient water is supplied from in house tube-well to all production lines including toilets. Moreover, each floor provided with tank for portable water.
7. TOILET: Sufficient numbers of toilets are available for male & female workers as per requirements. Soaps & hand dryer are also supplied.
8. EMERGENCY ELECTRICITY SUPPLY: During the electricity failure, available generators can fulfill requirement of the whole complex. Sufficient numbers of tube lights and exit boxes are connected with battery Operated Instant Power Supply (I.P.S.).
9. DAY CARE CENTER: During working hour, workers can keep their child in day care. One caretaker takes care of the children. Nutritious foods are provided to the children with free of cost. Factory doctor visits the day care center regularly.
10. SALARY & WAGES: A. Salary and wages are paid to the staff and workers as per gazette notification of the government of Bangladesh.
B. Payment of salary and wages are made regularly within the 7th of each month.
C. In the salary sheet basic salary, house rent, medical allowance, and gross salary are shown separately for each employee.
D. Salary Grade: as per Bangladesh gazette (extra-ordinary) no. S.R.O. 100-law/2006/sra-ka-mo/sha-6/n.m.Board-1/2006 dated 22/10/2006.
Grade – 7 Tk. 1662.5-1850 Per Month
Grade – 6 Tk. 1851-2046 Per Month
Grade – 5 Tk. 2046-2250 Per Month
Grade – 4 Tk. 2250.1-2449 Per Month
Grade – 3 Tk. 2450-3839 Per Month
Grade – 2 Tk. 3840-5139 Per Month
Grade – 1 Tk. 5140 & Above Per Month
11. OVERTIME :
A. Overtime is calculated on the basis of “double the basic salary” calculation of over time per hour is
BASIC SALARY X 2.
26 (DAYS) X 8 (HOURS)
B. Payment of overtime is made within 7th of each month with monthly salary.
12. BONUS: Two festival bonus as per the company’s rules and regulations are paid to each employee, who has completed one year of service.
A. CASUAL: All employees enjoy 10 days casual leave in a year with full salary/wages. If some one who cannot avail casual leave, is entitle for salary/wages for those days.
B. SICK LEAVE: All staff & workers are entitle 14 days sick leave with full salary/wages.
C. MATERNITY : Female employees are entitled to enjoy 16 weeks (8 weeks prenatal & 8 weeks postnatal if she completes the 6 month service) maternity leave with 100% gross salary/wages.
D. EARN LEAVE: For adult worker 18 days work 01 day leave, for young worker 15 days work 01 day leave (but they are to work minimum 01 year for the entitlement).
E. FESTIVAL LEAVE: 11 days per year.