OUR RECRUITMENT POLICY
A. RECRUITMENT POLICY: Recruitment is done as per following systems.
1) Serving notice/poster in important locations.
2) Personal contacts by own employees.
3) Head office hunting for manager/executive.
B. SELECTION: During the selection of the workers following factors are consider.
1) Good physical appearance/fitness
2) Age minimum 18 years. Must be supported by certificate from educational institution or local govt. authorities and confirmed by medical officer.
3) Educational qualification as per job profile.
4) Skill ness (practical for operators)
5) Wages/salary negotiation.
6) Joining date.
C. JOINING: Selected workers/trainees submit following to the personnel department on joining:
1) Prescribed application form duly filled.
2) Two passport size photographs & two stamp size photographs.
3) Educational certificate.
4) Experience certificate (if any)
5) Medical fitness certificate mentioning age.
Note: All the process maintained prior to joining.
D. SERVICE CONFIRMATION:
1) On completion of 3 months satisfactory job performance, company confirms the employee’s service permanently.
2) Trainees who fail to show satisfactory performance within this time his/her apprenticeship period are generally extended for another three months. If he/she can not cope-up within this given period then his/her service is terminated.
E. DAILY WORKING HOURS AND OVER TIMES:
1) Eight hours a day from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm with one hour lunch break (maximum 48 hours per week)
2) Maximum two hours overtime per day (maximum 12 hours per week) with one hour Tiffin break in the afternoon/evening.
3) Friday is weekly holiday.
WE ARE GIVING THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL FACILITIES:
1) Free medical services given to all employees round the clock in the VERC Mother & Child Hospital, B 8/8, Tara Mia Road, Genda, Savar, Dhaka -1340.
2) Full times doctor and nurses are available in the factory for the employee’s treatment and free medicines are given to the employees.
3) Each worker provided medical allowance @ tk. 200/= per month.
4) First aid facilities with trained first-aider are available for each employee in the working area.
5) Accident register for injured person is being maintained.
6) FIRST AID BOX: Each floor has been provided with sufficient first aid box with following items:
1. Antiseptic Solution (Savlon)/2% Alcoholic Solution of Iodine/Rectified Spirit
2. Cotton (Sterilized)
4. Furasep Cream / Burnol-Plus Cream
5. Sterilized Bandages/Dressing (Surgical Gauge)
6. Roller Bandages
7. Adhesive Plaster/Surgical Tape (E.G. Micro Pore/Leucoplast)
8. Surgical Gloves
9. Savlon Cream
10 Surgical Scissors
11 Nix (Pain Relieving Gel)
12. Or Saline
14. One Time Bandage (E.G. Neostrip)
15. Safety Pins
16. Burn Dressing
17. Triangular Bandage
19. For safe.
OUR GRIEVANCE POLICIES
1. GRIEVANCES: The door of top management is open to all. To hear the grievances individual as well as group of workers. Director personally talks to all the workers at least once in a month. Necessary steps are taken for redressing genuine grievances.
2. CORRECTIVE/DISCIPLINARY ACTION:
A) Verbal Motivation - Minimum 05 Times
B) Verbal Warning - Minimum 03 Times
C) Show Cause Notice - As Required
D) Written Warning - Minimum 03 Times
Note: Disciplinary actions are taken as per existing rules and regulations.
OUR HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT POLICY
1. HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT:
In its efforts for human resources development in all spheres of activities Dipta Garments ltd. Offers various courses of training in-house courses of different duration are conducted for training/upgrading skill on quality control system, sewing machine operation, first aid, fire fighting, standing operating procedure, personal protective equipments, environment health & Safety and maintenance of machine etc. In addition training workshop/seminars are conducted regularly for officers/ supervisors/ staffs on Q.C. system. Human rights, worker rights and general management following training courses are conducted:
A. QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM: Newly recruited quality inspectors are given four weeks training on quality control system covering piece goods, cutting, in-process and final audits.
B. MIDDLE MANAGEMENT COURSE: We arrange middle management course to improve production, quality as well as management.
C. FIRST AID: Selected workers are given training in every quarter on first aid by the medical officer.
D. FIRE FIGHTING: Selected workers are given training on fire fighting which cover duties of fire fighting party, salvage party, cordon party and uses of different fire fighting equipments.
E. STANDING OPERATING PROCEDURE: Every new worker is given standing operating procedure (SOP) training which covers the general duties and responsibilities of everyone within his/her duties in the factory.
F. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: This training program is modeled with a view to train up workers to deliver high-level performance in regularized safety and accident management. Through PPE training workers, supervisors and managers will come to know about safety measures. In addition to professional training, this PPE training will help the worker remain safe and save others not only inside the factory but also outside of it.