OUR QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
QUALITY CONTROL POLICY:
In Dird Garments Ltd. Responsibilities for ensuring proper quality is as follows:
- FACTORY: The primary responsibility lies with the factory where garments are made. Factory quality control staffs will ensure proper quality as per laid down quality control system.
- Director: Quality control staffs working directly under director will closely monitor quality of the factory production. In case of any quality problem they will report to the authority concerned and factory take corrective action accordingly.
QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
- PIECE GOODS QUALITY CONTROL: On receipt of piece goods in the wear house at least 10% is inspected as per “four points” system as under.
SIZE OF DEFECT PENALTY
3 Inches of less 1 Point
Over 3 under 6 inches 2 Points
Over 6 under 9 inches 3 Points
Over 9 inches 4 Points
A. Maximum of four points are charged to one linear yard. Only passed piece goods are issued to the cutting floor.
B. Blanket for shade
C. Shrinkage test
D. Cutting Quality Control: In cutting section quality control is ensured in three stages.
1) Spreading quality control: Following points are checked during spreading.
- Table Marking
- Narrow Goods
- Ply Height
- Fabric Flaws
- Marker Placing
2) After Cutting Quality Control: after each cutting seven blocks and bundles are selected at random checked based on acceptable level (aql) 2.5 on the flowing points.
- Mis Cut
- Ragged Cutting
- Pattern Checks
- Matching Plies
3. 100% cut panel check.
- In Process Quality Control:
- Front / Back
- Final – Top
- Final - In
- In Line Quality Control (Sewing): During sewing “In process quality control” is done by selecting seven pieces at random from a completed dandle (maximum 180 pcs) after checking bundle will be passed for zero defect based on AQL 2.5 in case one more defects are found in seven pcs whole will be sent to concerned supervisor for rechecking.
1) Quality Control In Finishing Section:
Following inspection/audit are done to attain AQL 2.5
- Process Inspection: Garments are checked process wise at the initial stage of finishing
- Inside Check
- Final Check
2) Hourly Audit: Every hour statistical audit is done on finishing lot as per table “a” to attain AQL 2.5.
3) Days Final Audit: At the end of the day accumulate lot of finished garments are statistically audited as per table “a” to attain AQL 2.5
4) Pre – Final Audit: On completion of finishing a particular lot of garments before buyers inspection factory Quality Assurance Team conducts statistical audit as per table “a” based on AQL 2.5.