DIRD GROUP started running in 1983 with its engineering company named DIRD PRIVATE LIMITED. In 1984 DIRD GROUP stepped into the garments sector with its first woven garments unit named DIRD GARMENTS LIMITED, which was one of the leading woven bottom manufacturing company at that point of time. DIRD GROUP has today diversified into different textile sub-sectors of the country.
Chairman : ITEMAD-UD-DAULAH
Managing Director : NABEEL UD DAULAH
Director : MRS SHEJUTI DAULAH
• To establish ourselves as a one-stop source for the global apparel market
• To satisfy and meet customers expectation by developing and providing products and services on time, Which offer value in terms of quality, price, safety & social responsibility
• To assure complete compliance with the international quality standards
• To provide the employees internationally acceptable working condition/standards
• To promote the developments and best use of human talent & equal opportunity employment
• To procure the most advanced & sophisticated technology suitable for producing desired product
• To attain the highest level of competence through continuous development of the professional management system
• To ensure complete transparency in all aspects of business
• Our sense of social responsibility reflects through our keen effort towards employee welfare
• To ensure a healthy environment of our employees as well as for the greater society
• To participate in social upliftment project e.g. running community school and charitable hospital.
DIRD COMPOSITE TEXTILES LIMITED
State of the art of knit composite textiles
Woven bottom factory
WRAP certified knit garments / woven bottom factory
Modern washing plant having dry & weight processing
State of the art printing & embroidery unit
DIRD PRIVATE LIMITED
Leader in geo-technical and foundation consultancy and engineering
DIPTA ORCHIDS LIMITED First export oriented orchid firm in Bangladesh
Marks & Spencer, Hanes brand inc, George, US. POLO, NEXT, Wal-Mart, ECKO, Bestseller, Zara, Bershka, TESCO, H & M, TEMA.
JORDACHE, BLUE NOTES, Wal-Mart, SEARS, CINTAS.
RHD, LGED, BWDB, BIWTA, BR, PWD, PDB
XYZ, XYZ, XYZ
We are fully aware of our responsibility to protect our environment & to create eco-friendly atmosphere for our work areas. We give highest priority to preserve the nature. We set Biochemical Treatment technology in the effluent treatment plant for waste management. The treated effluent is discharged in an oxidation lagoon before final disposal.
CAPTIVE POWER SUPPLY * LINE SOURCE * STANDBY GENERATOR